A comprehensive IT assessment and network audit will help you better understand your current state of technology and prepare your business for future needs and growth. Our engineers and consultants can help you achieve these objectives through a comprehensive analysis of the state of your business from a technology perspective. Once we understand your current and future business needs and goals, we can develop a technology plan that aligns with these and your budget.
A well-designed technology plan can help your business achieve its mission. Our effective, systematic approach to helping you envision your technology goals, determine your current technology reality, create your technology plan, and prioritize and implement change will help reduce your organization's technology costs while improving efficiency.
As a prospective customer, we would like to offer you a Problem Prevention Audit of your computer network for FREE, provided you have 5 or more PC’s.
During this audit we will do a comprehensive check of your entire network to look for security loopholes, spyware, viruses and other problems that can cause your network to run slowly, act funny, crash and lose data.
At no charge or obligation, we will send a technician onsite to:
- A check on your network's security against hackers and viruses.
- Diagnose unstable PC’s, email problems, server crash, or any other “IT glitches.”
- Find out why your internet connection is slow and unreliable.
- Confirm that your backup is running, backing up the right data and can be restored.
- Find out where the network bottlenecks are that are causing your system to run slowly.
- Diagnose why some applications are unacceptably slow to load and use.
- Identify problem areas in your IT infrastructure where you are at risk.
- Recommendations to make your IT systems run more smoothly.
- Prepare IT Assessment and Network Audit documentation and present a report on your IT systems and networks health - yours to keep!
- Give you an alternative view on a proposal so that you can be sure you are getting the best possible advice before you make an expensive investment.
One of our engineers will visit your site in order to carry out an audit. Once the audit findings are written up in a report we will come back and present it to you.
We will identify critical areas and weaknesses in your IT Infrastructure that you need to address with high priority and make suggestions on how to improve your network so that you can easily judge the health of your system.
Call Now to receive your FREE IT Assessment and Network Audit documentation and Report on your IT systems and networks health - yours to keep!